Images
Documents
Objects
Jephson Gardens
Jephson Gardens were opened in 1846 . They were leased for 2000 years  from Squire Edward Willes. They were named after Dr Jephson who was a famous doctor who practised in the town.
Jephson Gardens
Jephson Gardens


A Walk Around Victorian Leamington Spa Trail Map
Bath Place
Oldest Cottages
Home
Jephson Gardens
About
Hamilton Terrace
Gallery
Town Hall
Links
Regent Hotel
Teacher Resources
Royal Pump Rooms